3D Areola Restoration is an amazing service which gives the look of a real areola, as well as protrusion of the nipple if there is not one present. This service is most common for women who have gone through breast cancer, but it can help so many others for a variety of reasons as well:
- Loss of the areola/nipple area after breast cancer/reconstruction after mastectomy
- This includes “pre-vivors,” or those who carry the breast cancer gene and have their breasts removed
- Breast reduction, lift or augmentation which can affect the color of the areola and nippleOther cosmetic choices
- (change in color or shape)
- Gynecomastia (men who develop breasts and have surgery to remove them)
Everyone’s journey to this decision is different, along with the emotions that go with it. While some feel comfortable without having the areola and nipple present, others feel more complete to have that area back. It is a decision that is a personal one, and one that should be taken seriously.
3D Brows and Wellness is proud to have created an atmosphere of warmth and comfort for this service. A completely private room and homelike décor gives you a sense of relaxation, providing the feel of a spa service rather than a “treatment” or “appointment.”
A tattoo machine is used to re-create the look of an areola and nipple. The makeover takes 2 sessions that are 8 weeks apart. The service itself can be done as soon as 4-6 months after your final surgery, but some women wait several years. A complimentary consultation is required prior to booking your 3D Areola Restoration service.