Professional Certifications & Education
Jill is a member of the Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professionals (SPCP) and the TLC Foundation for Body-Focused Repetitive Behaviors. She is fully licensed and insured, and is also compliant with state regulations for Blood Borne Pathogen Certification.
Community Involvement & Achievements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management/HR Minor from Concordia University
- Associates Degree in Leadership Development from Northeast Wisconsin Technical College
- Professional Leadership Award Recipient from Imperial Supplies LLC
- Past President of Management Women Inc.
- Parish Council President at St. John the Baptist Parish
- Past Ribbon of Hope Board Member
- Member of the Trichotillomania Learning Center for BFRB’s and an Awareness Ambassador